Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sander's theme

"come senators, congressmen please heed the call, don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall" - Bob Dylan  

    Transforming our energy system will not only protect the environment, it will create good paying jobs. - tweet by Bernie Sanders (next president)

I was looking over all the people who want to be president. Only one of them has any reputation for truth telling.  From billionaires to preachers, none of them say today what they exhorted last week or even last month.  I'm not a particularly religious person but it seems most of them could use some God in their lives. A real faith and a following of real belief rather than what they pass off to fool voters. A faith like that of former president Jimmy Carter, the most honest president I've known in my lifetime.  For the moment I've forgotten who said  "don't tell me what you believe, tell me what you do and I will tell you what you believe"   I think most of the candidates should take that to heart and act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment