Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thankfulness

First, I need to apologize to everyone who reads me faithfully for my lack of writing anything for the last several days.  Although I don 't like to blame anything other than myself, I have to admit there are two things I just cannot eat; chicken and whole kernal corn.  I think chicken eating is psychological.  After a meal of fried chicken, a gallstone lodged in a bile duct and my pancreas starting eating itself.  After nearly dying and much morphine and other drugs, I came to and refused to let them operate which turned out would have killed me.  After weeks, my gall bladder was removed and a shunt was installed to continually drain a cyst that had formed on my pancreas.  This happened almost twenty years ago and I'm still here.  So I no longer eat chicken.  Since our dog found my false teeth and mostly ate them, I can no longer chew corn.  There is one consolation though, without teeth, I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.  Not many people can do that. It teaches me to be thankful for little things.    Sometimes I get down with my inability to do much for my family.  I feel like my writing on faith and religion is nothing like reality,
                                               I start thinking Image result for people are no damn good

  Then along comes some people that share my beliefs about sharing and giving back some of their faith in life and restore my brain to generate good thoughts again.  I will again share them with all of you by resuming my writing.  As Unity pastor Howard Caesar always closes his talks "May God bless all of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment