Friday, September 23, 2016

Dream of Trump Arrested. Unpaid lawyer not available.

      I've been arrested several times in the course of my life. I've never been indicted or convicted of a felony although I've been arrested and spent a few days in jail several times. It will never happen to Mr. Trump although I enjoy envisioning him going through the booking in process for black people, Mexicans or poor people like me.

     First he will lose the laces out of his thousand dollar Italian shoes. Then he'll be taken to a room where he will have to put all his fine clothes in a wire basket. Next they will do a cavity search in which he will have to bend over and spread his cheeks for a finger in his anus and a flash light illuminating the area. If he gets smart with them, they will do the anal probe prior to the oral cavity. Then he'll be issued a prison uniform made of rough cotton.  Then he'll be told to get a pallet for sleeping and be directed to a 6 man cell with 14 people inside on pallets spread over the concrete floor. The barred door will be slammed with enough force and noise to be heard across the street.

     Things like this never happen to the average person who doesn't join protests, work with shady characters who abscond with money I signed checks for, hire lawyers who don't show up for trial, tend bar at a topless dance club, shoot it out with a home invader, spend weekends at a nudist camp or run a nightclub in New Orleans and finally get involved with drug dealers in California.

     Finally a little over thirty years ago, my excess testosterone finally ran out. I settled down here in Houston with a beautiful wife I've been true to ever since. I've lived in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Louisiana, California, New York, New Jersey and Michigan. I wouldn't trade any of those experiences that made me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment