Sunday, January 10, 2016

Billions

     At Christmas I received a scratch off card for the lottery.  I won two dollars which I had until today.  When the Powerball lottery went over an estimated billion dollars, I decided it might be propitious to take a chance and blow my two dollars on a ticket.  Since the computer picks win over 75% of the time, I trusted it to my fate. 
     1.3 billion dollars will probably get you an invitation to the president's  White House or one to have dinner with Donald Trump.  I'll have to advise Don I have a standing appointment to get my hair washed whenever he has dinner.  Sorry about that.
     I have to clarify now how they are going to pay me.  Do I have to go somewhere to pick it up or will they bring it to me here?  We need to get that straightened out now instead of waiting until the drawing of my numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment