Thursday, January 21, 2016

Women

     These views and statements are strictly my own.   I can't cite any academic studies or authorities to back up my observations.  I've been thinking about women and cops.  Police forces are generally predominately male.  A great many of them are veterans who were taught to kill people without guilt.  A pacifist soldier is not of much use for war in which we were usually engaged until Obama came along and injected some government sanity.  Everybody wonders why so many cops kill black people.  As a pastor once said "our chickens have come home to roost."  And so they have.
     It's my opinion that veterans should never work in the field.  In fact, we should have a police corps  completely composed of non-veteran women.  A woman is capable of doing whatever a man can do as far as dealing with people and keeping the peace.  I personally witnessed a lady cop put a would be assaulter on the ground in handcuffs before he realized his mistake.  All women cops should be continually trained in martial arts.  And their gun is a great equalizer against most other weapons.
      Male police should be relegated to inside station work only, booking prisoners and such.  All work as jailers should be continually monitored by several video cameras covering all areas including rest rooms.  Being in jail negates your right to privacy to insure your protection from jailers or other inmates.  As I said at the outset, just my opinions.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment