Thursday, August 4, 2016

Trumpism Syndrome

     I once worked at a state mental hospital. I'm not psychiatrist, although I've picked up enough buzz words to play one at any cocktail party.  I've been watching and listening to Mr. Trump for the last week or so and I think I've gotten enough data to make my diagnosis. Remember I'm not a doctor, I only play one on U-Tube. Donald is obviously suffering with late onset autism, very, late onset.  Along with ASD, autism spectrum disorder.

     I observe signs of Asperger's syndrome as well as Tourette's.  Inappropriate social interactions, tendency to discuss self rather than others and inability to understand social issues or nonliteral phrases.  Tourette's causes him to blurt out obscene observations like the sexual attraction of his own daughter.  All lumped together as borderline personality disorder. 

     Remember I'm not a psychiatrist, I just play one on the internet. I expect Mr. Trump is going to have a complete collapse under the stress of himself and have to be restrained before his trip to fantasy land dissolves into a Haldol haze. 
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment