Sunday, August 21, 2016

Vindicated

     I've tried to feel gladness at Tony Perkin's house being flooded and destroyed by the disaster in Louisiana. Mainly because of his pretense at knowing of God's moods and actions regarding Gay and Lesbian people. His handbook bible contains for him a belief that a man being with another man  is an abomination and should not be tolerated. He interprets this as meaning women too. This chapter also states that a woman who wears something made of two different kinds of thread should be stoned. I never hear him calling out the fabric industry for violations in the Bible. As he calls out the LGBT society for following their mind and hearts.

      As I wrote that although others might feel pleasure, I simply can't. It's just not in me. I feel nothing but sorrow for all the people there who lost so much including Mr. Perkins. I have no concept of God as some old man who lives in a mythical place no one has any experience about; having human  emotions like anger and displeasure. I rather picture God and Nature to be one and the same. As the rain fells on the just and the unjust alike. Nature caused a weather system to stall over the area and it just kept raining in the same place instead of moving out to the northeast as usual.

.
          If anything  is to be blamed it's global warming that we know the causes of and our intelligent   people are working to reverse. It would be good if people like Mr. Perkins would join them.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment