Saturday, August 27, 2016

Windows 10 Upgrade

     Back in December I wrote about the new Windows 10. If you were planning to install it immediately, my advice was to wait until those people with an excess of patience worked with Microsoft to get all the glitches and bugs solved and fixed. It's still not perfect but it's far better than any other browser I've used.

     If you were waiting, the time has come to install Windows10. It's no longer free but in my estimation it's worth paying to get a really good product. It's still a work in progress which is a good thing as Microsoft continues to work on new builds and continues it's improvement. So get it now.

     A last bit of advice is back up every thing on your computer before you do anything. I ignored this one time but I never will again.

No comments:

Post a Comment